Re: gEDA-user: PCB segfaults on click in netlist window

On 07/19/2011 05:48 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Andrew Poelstra wrote:

There is nothing on the command line except for the
string "Segmentation fault".

Fixed in 0c2f7e77.

Nice!

You beat me write a bug report at launchpad! :-))

---<)kaimartin(>---
Thanks for the quick fix! I have observed a similar crash before without hierarchical netlists, but I can't reproduce at the moment. I'd suggest going ahead and put in the bug report with the fix so that we've got a record of a bug and it's fix for future reference.

-Ethan