Re: gEDA-user: Recap of remaining metric-conversion work

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 05:15:15PM +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-07-24 at 18:37 -0700, Andrew Poelstra wrote:
>
> > I have pushed my first commit. Rebasing my work causes merge
> > failures in three files (action.c, crosshair.c, fontmode.c).
>
> Probably mostly just some fixes I made for compiler warnings. I am
> plodding away at refactoring the event coordinate conversion for the GTK
> HID though, and that could potentially conflict a bit.
>
> I'm trying to use the new types where applicable though - so I hope
> resolving the conflicts should just be a matter of checking whether I
> did anything stupid with my changes.

Looks good. Nearly all the conflicts were my changing LocationType
to Coord where you changed the variables themselves.

I did make one "real" change, though: I moved crosshair_sq_dist() to
SquareDistance() in misc.c, to be with the Distance() function.

--
Andrew Poelstra
Email: asp11 at sfu.ca OR apoelstra at wpsoftware.net
Web:   http://www.wpsoftware.net/andrew/