gEDA-user: PCB: Documentation for command-line options (unit-changes)

Hello everybody,

I am actually working on Kai-Martins patch for the command-ine options he suggested in

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cad.geda.user/29944/focus=30083

Its from April 2010, so there is some work to be done to fit it to the present code-base. While doing this, I got two questions:
- What is the actual unit for size-options like '--via-thickness', '--line-thickness'? Is the unit for this setting still 1/100 mil? Or is it possible to give this option with an unit like '--via-thickness 3 mm'? I have in mind, that there were some changes during the last weeks, but I didn't figure out the actual situation.
- I realised that the default-value for '--via-thickness' is MIL_TO_COORD(60), (line 487 of main.c) but in line 616 it will be set to MIL_TO_COORD(40) if the given value is over or under a given limit. Is the difference in this sizes done on purpose?

Kind regards,
Felix