Re: gEDA-user: New line-snapping feature for PCB - please try it!

Peter Clifton wrote:

> Basically, when you're over the line, the snap code picks the nearest
> grid point to where your mouse pointer is, then casts out from it in
> vertical, horizontal and both 45 degree angles in between, until it hits
> the line your mouse pointer is over.

Ok, so the cursor slides over the current line and tries to stay close to
gridpoints in terms of 45Â/90Â metrik. Just recompiled and gave it a test
run. Very nice! I like it.

Side-note: I keep patching src/hid/common/hidnogui.c every time I clone
the git repo. The application falsely assumes an error if invalidate_lr
is called without a running GUI. This prevents action scripts from the
command line do useful work like flip the board for back side printing.
It also prevents me from distributing my command line printing scripts
to students and collegues.
Any chance that this gets fixed?

---<)kaiamrtin(>---
--