Re: gEDA-user: Warp pointer nonesense

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 01:15:17AM +0200, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
> Peter Clifton wrote on the other list where mere users are not allowed to post:
>
> > If no-one has any objection, I will remove the code which warps the
> > mouse pointer when selecting nets in the netlist window.

Speaking of pointer warping: why is the pointer not warped when
swapping sides (with TAB for example) ?

At least it's not done with the lesstif HID. I don'y use the GTK
one enough to bother, but it does not seem to warp the pointer
either from a quick glance at the code.

I'm aware that "max XWarpPointer" claims that "There is seldom
any reason for calling this function.", but this is the exception
that confirms the rule IMHO.

	Regards,
	Gabriel