Re: gEDA-user: possible collaborators on PCB, gschem [Kicad (or another FOSS tool)]

John -

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 01:07:51PM -0500, John Griessen wrote:
> Larry Doolittle is going to be there in person.  What can we tell them
> to get them interested in gEDA more than KiCAD?

Not push and shove, unless someone (not me) goes wild
programming between now and October.

I have an outline of some ideas I'd like to get across
in the talk, and I know I need to review other people's
talks on the subject first.  Maybe someone (John?) would
like to go over my material ahead of time?  Not that I
need to "toe the party line" or anything, but it would
be nice to give a clear message, consistent with the
larger community.  There's lots of time.  I haven't even
boarded the plane yet!

  - Larry