Re: gEDA-user: Anybody ever had a board assembled (pick and place)?

I'm planning on having some proto boards assembled by Advanced
Circuits (4pcb.com). And yes, I have to supply all the components, and
no, they don't provide storage until you've actually put the order in
(Many components are very moisture sensitive).