Re: gEDA-user: Anybody ever had a board assembled (pick and place)?

Alright guys I think I need a bit of help with the costs.

4pcb is expensive. I have around 80 or so SMD (mostly 0805's and some
IC's) and the quote feature they have on their website is quoting me
~$20 per board at a volume of 50. Even for a volume of 150 the price
only drops about $1.

Does anybody have any suggestions on places that only does assembly? I
don't mind the cheap chinese places, I don't have really small
components so I'm not worried about reliability or precision.