Re: gEDA-user: Web based schematic viewer for gschem?

   Hi, thank you for your interest.
   Yes we continue our work on this project.
   We have milestone planned on the end of July.
   So on the next week I'll send some anounce about whats new and plans to
   the future.
   Just now, you can look at [1]wedana.sf.net for current project status.
   Regards,
   Pavlo