Re: gEDA-user: gschem gnetlist problem

2011/7/13 Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I remember to have been scratching my head on this, when I did my first
> BOMs. My students tend to fall into this trap, too -- Even when they were
> told they'd need an attrib file. The keyword "backtrace" suggests a severe
> crash had happened. I guess, it is a scheme one-liner to text for existance
> of the file and issue a newbie friendly message.
> Or even better, produce a sensible default file on the fly.
> ÂPeter B? John D.? Can you whip up such a line?

I thought of adding something like this - possibly "refdes" and
"device" attributes could be used by default + a warning message
presented to the user if the attrib file is missing.

Bonus points for suggesting how to make the gnetlist backend messages
traslatable :-)

Cheers,
--
Krzysztof KoÅciuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci