gEDA-user: PCB opengl silk screen not drawn on far side?

Dear Members,

I've just upgraded to newest available version of pcb opengl branch from git (commit from 27 June, Only assign stencil planes where sub-compositing is required) and I found out that silk screen is not drawn on far side of the board.
Normally components that are on the far side are drawn with grey colour, but now I can see only pins, SMD pads (drown as expected in grey) but no silk screen. The layout looks the same when I use TAB to flip the board or 3D "control window".
Is there some hidden option that needs to be set or is it a bug? Now working on boards with components on both sides are strange :-).

Very Best Regards,
Michael W.