Re: gEDA-user: vpiHandles for the regs and nets

ahvezda@seul.org said:
> I have been having trouble with getting vpiHandles for the regs and
> nets under my top level module. I have enclosed the code anyone knwo
> what I am doing wrong???

vpi_interate(vpiNet...) and vpiReg are relatively recently added. As
of 0.6 only the vpiInternalScope worked in that context. You didn't
say which version you are using, try the latest snapshot if you can.
steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov