Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog on MacOS X Problem

Am Sonntag den, 23. Juni 2002, um 03:47, schrieb Stephen Williams:

> office@anydroid.de said:
>> Is there any support for dynamic DLL in MacOS X or a possibility to
>> make Icarus Verilog without dynamic DLLs?
>

> Read the file "macosx.txt" included in the root of the source tree.
> This answers your exact question.

Sorry Stephen, I did.

./config.log says:

	checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) no
	checking for dl.h... (cached) no
	checking for dlopen in -ldl... (cached) no
	checking for shl_load in -ldld... (cached) no

But following lib files I found or not
	dlfcn.h	./usr/local/include/dlfcn.h
	dl.h	./usr/include/php/ext/standard/dl.h
	dlopen	not found
	shl_load	not found

I think it's a OSX problem with differs btw linux and MacOS X directory
structures. Any hints are usefull, I'm a design engineer, not a software
guru.

Regards,
Hagen Sankowski