Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog on MacOS X Problem

office@anydroid.de said:
> I think it's a OSX problem with differs btw linux and MacOS X
> directory  structures. Any hints are usefull, I'm a design engineer,
> not a software  guru.

Well, it seems that the dlcompat library was not installed, or
was not installed where the compiler/autoconf can find it.
If you installed it after your first attempt to ./configure, then
remove the config.cache and rerun configure.

I don't have a MacOSX machine, so hopefully one of the mac users
out there will chime in to help you out in a more detailed fashion.

steve at picturel.com         and lines to code before I sleep,

abuse@xo.com
uce@ftc.gov