Re: gEDA-user: Icarus Verilog on MacOS X Problem

Stephen Williams said:
> Well, it seems that the dlcompat library was not installed, or
> was not installed where the compiler/autoconf can find it.
> If you installed it after your first attempt to ./configure, then
> remove the config.cache and rerun configure.

I haven't looked at the Icarus-specific dlcompat instructions, but I did
run into some problems with dlcompat under the two most recent updates to
OS X when trying to compile Cyrus SASL (which makes heavy use of shared
libraries).

I'll try and build Icarus Verilog at home in the next day or two.

--
Charles Lepple <clepple@ghz.cc>
http://www.ghz.cc/charles/