gEDA-user: GND and supply for PIC12C5xx

Hi,

first of all, thank you for building an developement environment under GPL!

Probably I have the most stupid question you ever heard. I want to use the
PIC12C5xx and there are only the 6 signal pins in the symbol included.
1. How do I connect the Power and GND to the chip?
2. Is there an automated check if all power and GND connected (ERC) to make
sure I did not forget half of the supplys?

Thanks

Uwe

Uwe Hartl                                e-mail: Uwe.Hartl@gmx.net

331 Sherrie Lane                         Telephone: (248) 596-0315
Northville, MI 48167
USA