RE: gEDA-user: PCB for veroboard layout?y

Ah yes, The universal way to get rid of anything you
don't want. I don't know why they are having such
a hard time with spent nuclear waste. All they need
to do is pour and flush and it's gone.

I live on a spectic so I would not want anything
nasty to go in there.My dad lives in house with
copper waste pipes. Do you think that pouring
etchant down them is smart?

In reality you can dilute almost anything down
to a safe level. Back in the 70's when an IC fab
had a waste chemical that could not exceed 10 ppm
in the sewer they would mix 10 gals of it with
1,000,001 gals of water and do the royal flush.

Times have changed. We are now more aware of what
the accumulation of all these technical waste
products do when they wind up in our ecosphere.
Don't add to the problem. At least do the research
and come up with a safe and acceptable means of
handling the waste.

John Eaton