Re: gEDA-user: PCB for veroboard layout?y

On Thursday 12 June 2003 19:39, EATON,JOHN (HP-Vancouver,ex1) wrote:
> Times have changed. We are now more aware of what
> the accumulation of all these technical waste
> products do when they wind up in our ecosphere.
> Don't add to the problem. At least do the research
> and come up with a safe and acceptable means of
> handling the waste.

And if you have children in the house, you don't want to have too many things
that look like coca-cola staying around.

In the workspace it is even forbidden to do chemical etching without proper
training and equipment, and I am talking about 3-4 boards a year with 30+
components. Mostly we let a PCB vendor make them for us, but it is really
nice to check the concept by self-test before you send off the gerbers.
Simulating spice with a MCU is not an option :-)

--
Svenn