gEDA-user: use of include symbol from misc library

Hi,
I'm trying to use the include-1.sym from the misc library in order to include
model files in the spice netlister backend for gnetlist. I am aware that
there is a new spice-sdb backend with documentation, but this is not
currently available in a .deb so I cannot use it.

I would be happy if somebody could tell what attributes need to be set on this
symbol in order to create proper include statements in the spice file.

--
Svenn