-- Cut here --
From: Ed Richley <richley@onion-switch.com>

Hi:

So, I've been trying to use gschem and pcb to make a board with
both SMD and through-hole parts. Most of it is going well, but
I ran into a problem. There's probably a simple answer, but I can't
find it anywhere.

My pcb version is 1.6.3 (the latest sable version, according to the
pcb page).

The problem is that I want to put SMD components on the solder side
of the board as well as the component side. Since there are no SMD parts
(I didn't find any resistors or caps) in the library, I made a few
using the instructions. It all seems to work OK, but the parts only
come out on the component side. I need to put some parts on the
solder side, and I can't figure out how to get them there.

Can someone give me an idea of how to copy a SMD to the opposite side?

Thanks.

Ed Richley