Re: gEDA-user: use of include symbol from misc library

[snip]
>Ales has mentioned that geda debs would fit on seul. It would be a reasonable
>place to keep debs for the seul hosted geda stuff, maybe other similar
>packages. I just don't know if it is possible to convince the maintainer of
>the debs. There is need for another line in sources.list also.

	Yeah, keeping the debs and rpms (I'm a little behind in getting
those in place, maybe I'll do that tonight) on the geda machine is no problem
at all.

	However, I'm curious, how would people react if I created
statically linked and install independent binaries for new releases?
Would people find that useful?	Presumably, these static binaries would
run on any Linux system.

								-Ales