Re: gEDA-user: new PCB

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 02:24:02PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > I don't know. I would like to know the definite technological arguments :)
>
> Feel free to volunteer some of those too ;-)

I think more safe is excluding the soldermask. However it's only because error
in positioning the masks during manufacture. And the difference is tiny so that
it might be actually more merit to have more silkscreen and tolerating the tiny
amount of silkscreen that can get on the pad when the errors get bad and can
potentially cause the soldering process to be negligibly more difficult ;-)

I'll see if the fab house won't complain about silkscreen inside soldermasks
when I put some other module prototype of Ronja to manufacture.

Cl<