Re: gEDA-user: new PCB

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 04:01:59PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > I'll see if the fab house won't complain about silkscreen inside
> > soldermasks when I put some other module prototype of Ronja to
> > manufacture.
>
> I asked the folks at 4pcb and they said they clip it to the mask, so
> we should too.

I think someone competent should write it and not me :)

Last time I had much work with convincing not remembering who that this
clipping should be done at all.

And then it showed my patch is straighforward and the person (I think it must
have been Harry) suggested he'll do some optimized code instead not to leave
effective no-ops in the output code.

Cl<