Re: gEDA-user: a couple of dumb new user questions

Yikes! Two more dumb questions:

1. When I look at the example schematics they have nice boxes around
them with the schematic name and author down in the lower right corner.
When I create my own schematic it doesn't have that. I can't find any
sort option on the save dialog to create it. Am I missing something?

2. This is the first schematic capture program I've used, so this may be
a really dumb question (I did read the manual but it seemed more like a
description of the menu items rather than a "how to use the program to
make a schematic" sort of thing). When I place two components on page,
say two capicitors, is it enough to place them so that the leads overlap
or do I need to do something special to tell the program that they are
connected to each other? Do I need to place them farther apart and
connect them with a "net" or "bus"?

-Steve