Re: gEDA-user: Help with creating schematics that can be netlisted/placed via PCB

Look for the lines (define m4-pcbdir "") line in the following files:

  MY_GEDA_DIR/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-PCBboard.scm
  MY_GEDA_DIR/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-gsch2pcb.scm

Are they set to the place where common.m4 is located?

(* jcl *)