Re: gEDA-user: Help with creating schematics that can be netlisted/placed via PCB

On 6/2/05, Bill Wilson <billw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > My suggestion is to use gsch2pcb instead of "gnetlist -g PCBoard".
> > Read Bill Wilson's tutorial about gsch2pcb here:
>
>     http://members.dslextreme.com/users/billw/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html

I actually read that before.

So . . . I'm confused.  I should *NOT* be using the "geda" wrapper
executable to manage my gEDA projects?  Because that's what I'm using,
and it felt it necessary to use gnetlist, apparently.

I don't want to sound confrontational, but I'm *completely* new to
this aspect of the hobby.  Right now, I've got a series of schematics
which I hobbled together, and I just *know* are not able to be placed
onto PCB as things are, because I'm utterly deficient in knowledge of
how to properly use the tool.

But they look pretty though.  :)

http://www.falvotech.com/cpu.pdf
http://www.falvotech.com/ramio.pdf