Re: gEDA-user: Help with creating schematics that can be netlisted/placed via PCB

> Geeeezz -- PCB has got to be the all-time hardest program **EVER**
> to use.

In my time, I've said that about pretty much every CAD program I've
used.  That is, until I got used to them.

> Are there any plans of modernizing the user interface so that it
> actually kinda sorta half-way conforms to some kind of user
> interface standard?

Well, the gtx port helped (in theory) but yeah, the UI is still all
over the place.  Feel free to fix it ;-)