Re: gEDA-user: Spooky Action . . at a distance!

On 6/7/05, Mark Cianfaglione <mark_cianfaglione@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> schematic for that reason. I'm not a fan of the "hidden power pins" type
> symbols for that reason. I'd rather have an "unsightly" schematic with all
> its power pins and decoupling caps near the logic to prevent such a problem.
> It also allows other people to review without having to assume that the
> power is connect up properly...

The Vss line was connected while putting it together.  Since this is a
solderless breadboard, the variety of which are easily obtainable from
Radio Shack (WHY?  They don't sell anything else that is useful that
you could use with them.  But I digress.), it's all too easy for wires
to be accidentally ripped up while inserting another wire.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II