gEDA-user: gschem/gnetlist question

I am trying to learn how to use gschem and gnetlist but I can not get them to work even for a simple
RLC circuit. Running
gnetlist -g drc rlc.sch -o rlc.txt
on the schematics rlc.sch gives the following output

Probably parenthesis mismatch in /usr/local/geda/geda-install/share/gEDA/scheme/gnet-drc.scm
Most recently read form: (define drc:attriblist (#@drc:parseconfig (#@open-input-file attribs)))
ERROR: Unbound variable: drc

Then when I run
gnetlist -g drc2 rlc.sch -o rlc.txt
I get

ERROR: DRC errors found. See output file.

Both drc and drc2 are in the man file for gnetlist.
I included the output file in the attachment (rlc.txt). Perhaps someone can decipher it for me, to whom I will be grateful.
I can not quite understand which attributes to specify for various components to get my schematics to work.
Does anyone have an example of a simple RLC circuit that works? Or even better, can someone point the mistakes
in the rlc.sch which I include in the attachment?
Thanks in advance,
Zoran
v 20050313 1
C 21300 65500 1 0 0 resistor-1.sym
{
T 21500 65800 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=R1
T 21600 65300 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
value=17
}
C 23000 65600 1 270 0 inductor-1.sym
{
T 23300 65300 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=L1
T 23300 65000 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
value=10uH
}
C 22800 64700 1 90 0 capacitor-1.sym
{
T 22300 65300 5 10 1 1 180 0 1
refdes=C1
T 22100 64900 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
value=5nF
}
N 22200 65600 23600 65600 4
N 21300 65600 21000 65600 4
N 21000 64700 23600 64700 4
C 20800 65600 1 270 0 voltage-3.sym
{
T 20500 65200 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
refdes=V1
T 20500 64900 5 10 1 1 0 0 1
value=6V
}
Checking non-numbered parts...

Checking duplicated references...

Checking nets with only one connection...

Checking type of pins connected to a net...
ERROR: unknown: V1:2 C1:1 L1:2 connected to unknown: V1:2 C1:1 L1:2
ERROR: Net unnamed_net3 is not driven.
ERROR: unknown: V1:1 R1:1 connected to unknown: V1:1 R1:1
ERROR: Net unnamed_net2 is not driven.
ERROR: unknown: C1:2 L1:1 R1:2 connected to unknown: C1:2 L1:1 R1:2
ERROR: Net unnamed_net1 is not driven.

Checking unconnected pins...

Checking slots...

Checking duplicated slots...