Re: gEDA-user: gschem/gnetlist question

Hi,

>I am trying to learn how to use gschem and gnetlist but I can not get
>them to work even for a simple
>RLC circuit. Running
>gnetlist -g drc rlc.sch -o rlc.txt
>on the schematics rlc.sch gives the following output

       I think the first question I need to ask is what do you want to
do with gschem and gnetlist.  That particular command that you are running
(drc or drc2) is running the design rule checker and it seems to be working
okay.

>Both drc and drc2  are in the man file for gnetlist.
>I included the output file in the attachment (rlc.txt). Perhaps someone
>can decipher it for me, to whom I will be grateful.
>I can not quite understand which attributes to specify for various
>components to get my schematics to work.
>Does anyone have an example of a simple RLC circuit that works? Or even
>better, can someone point the mistakes
>in the rlc.sch which I include in the attachment?

	What do you mean by works?  Do you mean simulate?  If so, then
really should read the spice-sdb tutorial at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/t1.html

								-Ales