Re: gEDA-user: gschem/gnetlist question

I ran spice-sdb and obtained the same output as you.
Since I am just starting with the geda suite, I thought, I should start by running
drc or drc2. The reason I am getting all these errors when I run drc, I believe,
is because I am not assigning various attributes correctly. I must go again to your
link and read everything carefully.
Thanks for your help Ales,
Zoran

gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o out.spice rlc.sch

Your file generated the following netlist:

* gnetlist -g spice-sdb -o out.spice rlc.sch
* Spice file generated by gnetlist *
* spice-sdb version 5.16.2005 by SDB -- *
* provides advanced spice netlisting capability. *
* Documentation at http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/ *
V1 2 3 6V
L1 1 3 10uH R1 2 1 17 C1 3 1 5nF .END

which looks like a valid spice netlist to me.

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/SPICE/t1.html

This link really includes all the information that you need to go from schematic to netlist to simulating your design.

								-Ales