gEDA-user: New PCB snapshot

Hello folks

I have downloaded the brand new pcb release, wich have GTK as default, and I
must say that it is...  absolutelly... beautyfull!!! fabulous!!! amazing!!!
I didnt work hard on it, I've found some keywords that doesnt work (like
ctrl+1 ctrl+2 etc to change the routing style, which is very usefull) but I
am really really impressed. I really have no words to explain how great is
the work done on pcb.
I just want to say thanks to all great persons who made it.