Re: gEDA-user: panel/case design

On Jun 15, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
Or use 3D BRL-CAD and when you are satisfied with the result,
re-click it into qcad. These are my 3D models:
http://ronja.twibright.com/3d/

BRL-CAD is 25 years of U. S. Army development so I hope it will be
of use in your case too :)

Indeed, releasing it was one of the few good things my government has
done in the past few years. Its user interface is pure hell to learn,

Don't worry, it is compensated by the breaches of Geneve convention.

Hey, my government is above the law, haven't you heard?

Makes me sick. SICK, I tell you. Just please don't think we're all like that. The suits in Washington are completely out of control.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "I wonder what 'Error Code 1' means. That's
Cape Coral, FL what it said when it started smoking." -Jonathan Patschke