Re: gEDA-user: Re: Gtk port-Zoom Problem

Bill/Colin,

I've seen this issue a few times as well.  I hadn't correlated it with
the maximized state of the window though. It seems that in my case at
least, that very short duration clicks produce the desired result but
holding the mouse button for any period of time produces the
quasi-random zooming.  Its almost like keyboard key-repeat except with
the mouse.

Let me know if I can be of further debugging assistance...
-David Carr