Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb refdes label error

Hi John,

>When running gsch2pcb on a schematic that contains a hierarchical
>block the components in the lower level block have incorrect refdes's
>in the PCB layout. The incorrect refdes's are preceeded by a 'U?/'.
[snip]

	You need to attach a refdes attribute to the toplevel block
(in your schematic that would be the hblock.sym component).  After I did
that, I could run "gnetlist -g geda top-level.sch" without getting any U?
components.

	Let me know if that doesn't help.

					-Ales

PS. You are the first person (that I can remember) to post a schematic
    with embedded components. :-)