Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb refdes label error

Ales,

Thanks.

When I add a reference designator to the toplevel block the refdes of
the component
in the bottom level block has the format   TOP_BLOCK_REFDES/COMP_REFDES
I am assuming this is the correct operation of gsch2pcb.

If the blocks nest to multiple levels will the format be
BLOCK1_REFDES/BLOCK2_REFDES/..../BLOCKn_REFDES/COMP_REFDES

(* jcl *)