Re: gEDA-user: Lecture about Ronja in PDF and PPT

It took me hours to find the link, but I finally found them here:

http://ronja.twibright.com/about.php

(Click on "know WHAT Ronja is" from the Ronja homepage.)

It's a bit non-obvious.  The page is packed with links, and the
verbiage isn't all that great.  But the data IS there, and the
language barrier problem had the unexpected benefit of me stumbling
onto a whole bunch of rather cool pictures on the project too while I
was looking for the files.  :-)

--
Samuel A. Falvo II