Re: gEDA-user: PCB library problems

Gsch2pcb's default directories are hardcoded into the /usr/local
hierarchy.  If your footprints don't live in the expected places, you
can specify where they live using a "projectrc" file.  For example, my
projectrc file holds this:

schematics OptProxSensor_1.sch
m4-pcbdir /usr/local/geda/share/pcb/m4
elements-dir ./footprints
output-name OptProxSensor

the elements-dir line points to the location where I put my local
newlib footprints.  You can have more than one elements-dir line
specifying different directories.

Then, to run gsch2pcb, you'd say:

gsch2pcb projectrc

HTH!