gEDA-user: PCB library problems

People,

I've installed Pcb-20050315 using a CDROM disk created from a gEDA
download.  The "geda-install" directory resides at /usr/tools/ and as
far as I can tell, the other gEDA tools I have been using function
properly, especially gschem, gnetlist (in its various forms), and Icarus
Verilog, all of which I have tested and used extensively.

When I start PCB, it appears to be able to function correctly, but I
have a problem with gsch2pcb.  That program can't seem to find my
"newlib" files (even though PCB seems to find them OK).

I suspect an environment variable problem or possibly privileges
problems.  Any suggestions?

	Harold Skank