Re: gEDA-user: PCB library problems

Stuart,

Thanks for the information.  When I started to create a projectrc file,
I found that these provisions had been included in the project file
documented in gsch2pcb tutorial and shown by gsch2pcb --help.  A simple
modification of the project file that I was using took care of the
problem.

I did trip on one thing.  Maybe I'm wrong, but it looks to me like order
is important in the listing of the entries in that file.  If that's true
it might be helpful to newbies to mention it somewhere.

Anyway, the problem is solved, and I thank you for the information.

	Harold Skank