Re: gEDA-user: How to create my own parts?

Gattrib doesn't really have any documentation, but it's simple enough
that it doesn't resally need much explanation.  To run it do this at
the command line:

gattrib mydesign.sch

It shows you all your components & attribs in a spreadsheet format.
You can edit your component attributes in their cells.  When done do
"file -> save".  You can also create or delete new attribute columns
using options available in the menu bar.

One note: make sure you don't have gschem open on your design
at the same time since gattrib will overwrite your .sch files.

Someday you will also be able to edit net and pin attributes, but
those functionalities remain TBD.

Stuart