Re: automatic via grid (Re: gEDA-user: cc2420 (ZigBee) board)

> I guess you'd specify what sort of via (pad size, drill size, clear
> size, soldermask size,thermal or solid connection)

Just use the current via settings.

> and an x-spacing and y-spacing

Use the current grid.

> and it would just drop them down every where it could where it
> didn't cause a DRC error or connectivity change?

click on polygon to start?  Or select two polygons on different
layers, and have it figure the intersection?  Sounds like we have all
the UI bits we'd need, we only need a loop that places and DRCs them.