Re: gEDA-user: gEDA - gschem 20060123 Failure

Thanks for the reply,

I went back to the FreeBSD port, 20050313.  With that, I get a core
dump on exit, and sometimes a dump with I hit delete!

Looking at some other things, I have some funny things happening.
Like, the copy buffer in X.  If I highlight text in one window and try
to paste it into emacs, I get something I did several hours ago.  But,
if I paste into another xterm, it is OK.  Maybe I need to rebuild X
and emacs, etc.

I used portupgrade on this system.  Maybe it screwed some things.  I
will look into that and then try gEDA by hand in a private directory.
Maybe next week.

Thanks,
tomdean