Re: gEDA-user: gEDA - gschem 20060123 Failure

Hi John,

[snip]
>Closing a page with "pc" when I have a bunch of pages open seems to
>reliably trigger the problem if G_SLICE isn't set. I just now went
>into a directory with a bunch of schematics, typed "gschem *.sch",
>and then typed "pc" at gschem, and sure enough, it segfaulted.

	Okay, I was able to reproduce this easily with just running
glib 2.10.x.   And on a even more positive note, I have tested out a
fix that I will be checking in soon which seems to fix this problem
(for me at least).  gEDA/gaf is mixing free/malloc/g_malloc/g_free
incorrectly.

								-Ales