Re: gEDA-user: gEDA - gschem 20060123 Failure

>> Sounds like the infamous slice bug. Try:
>> export G_SLICE=always-malloc
>
>Thanks, that seemed to fix the problem.

	Okay, it is now 100% clear that there is a problem in
libgeda and/or gschem.  It's most likely due to memory being allocated
with malloc and being freed using g_free or the reverse.  Oops.
I need to reproduce this problem on my box (or if anybody wants to
help please feel free) and then go through and find the offending
pair.

								-Ales