gEDA-user: geda/gaf autogen.sh version reqs out of date

I am trying to build the CVS geda/gaf module.  The autogen.sh scripts
test for required version of autotools etc but they actually require
even newer versions to successfully build.

Since I just upgraded to the latest in an effort to build, I can't tell
you what the requirements actually are, but maybe some people can
'make reconfig' and report what versions do work.

Meanwhile I'm off to upgrade yet another package: guile!

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>