Re: gEDA-user: IPC 356 (was Re: How's my footprint?)

Hi Larry, Steve and all,

Googling for information I found some materials describing the IPC356
format.

There seems to be a IPC356 and IPC356A format, the latter having small
changes in formatting.

I found http://www.solidigm.com/downloads/ipc356.pdf which gives a
pretty good description of the test file and the data file.

I'm not in the clear whether this is the IPC356 or IPC356A version; it
states IPC-D-356.

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.