Re: gEDA-user: How to make ISA connector (or double-sided) footprint in PCB ?

Hi all,

We could also document this in "geda: pcb_tips [geda Wiki]" in the
paragraph "How do I draw a new footprint?" or in "How do I edit/change
an existing footprint?".

We could also explain other flags like "rubberend", "square" and "edge2"
more elaborate.

BTW: the heading of this page is "PCB Tools" and not "PCB tips" as one
would expect, remarkable ... :-)

Just my EUR 0.02

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.