gEDA-user: Reminder: gEDA code sprint, freeedaug, and cookout - Saturday June 9th in NH

The next gEDA code sprint, Freeedaug meeting, and general gEDA cookout
will all happen on Saturday June 9th at my house in Deerfield NH!  The
official start will be 10:00 AM EST, it ends when the last guest goes
home :-)

If you wish to attend in person, bring your family (kids too!)
(optional of course ;) and we'll make a day of it.  I don't want
directions to my house to end up in the archives, so send me a private
email (dj@xxxxxxxxxxx) and I'll send you directions.  The adventurous
could probably figure it own with a little googling, but at least let
me know if you plan on coming so we can plan food.

If you want to participate in the code sprint, bring your laptop.
Both wired and wireless connections will be available.  If you want to
show off your latest project, bring it along!  Lawn games and lawn
chairs would be welcome too.

If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
channel.  Irc server: irc.seul.org, channel: #geda

We'll provide generic soda, chips, hot dogs, and burgers, but please
bring any other food or drink you may prefer.

The vision behind the code sprint is to spend a day working on
whatever pet gEDA coding project you've been wishing to attack.  You
can sit down with the rest of the gEDA developer community, and crank
out that new feature and/or bug fix!  Since we'll all be working
together (either in person or over the net), the power of community
may be brought to bear on any problems we encounter while hacking.

Free Dog is an association of like-minded hackers and engineers
interested in free and open EDA tools. We hold monthly meetings near
MIT (and other locations) featuring informal networking, speakers, and
camaraderie. Our goals are to learn more about CAD, engineering and
scientific software, share ideas about our current projects, and --
most importantly -- have fun with like-minded people. We welcome new
members and participants of all ages.  Students are particularly
welcome!

DJ Delorie
dj@xxxxxxxxxxx

PS: If it rains, we'll have a cook-in instead :-)