Re: gEDA-user: CVS gschem crash in recent_files_add

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 08:58:48PM -0700, Ben Jackson wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 11:14:53PM -0400, Ales Hvezda wrote:
> >
> > 	Please file bugs and or patches so this issue doesn't get lots.
>
> Ok.
>
> I guess it says something that in order to find (well, run into and then
> find) this bug I had to check out the cvs, upgrade guile, libgmp, perl,
> gettext, automake and even gdb but the part that really makes me cringe
> is using sf's tracker to submit a bug...

Exactly my feelings. SF's trackers really suck. Did anyone think
of using something better for tracking bugs/patches (like, say, trac)?

--
Ivan Stankovic, ivan.stankovic@xxxxxx

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm";